Sunday, July 13, 2008

[peiwee]

that my dear friends, was teo during cheezbox. decided to give him the keyboard to type whatever crap he wanted as a guest blog. HAHAAHHA! anyway... moving on....

(8) i dont wanna miss a thing~(8)

music courses through my ears, rythm through my body, going with the flow.

how i love music....

i was dancing in the club, the dj spins the music. i was free, music was feeding my soul.

then she came in. wei-destroyer.

she looks at me, i'm having fun.

i ignored her.

she came over, she watched what i was doing. i was dancing.

i ignored her.

she looks at the dj.

i was curious, i looked at the dj too.

the dj was busy, he spins it the mixer like crazy..

she takes a step forward.

i yelled at her to stop.

she ignores me.. (dammit! she's using my tactic!)

she walks towards him. stares into his eyes.

he smiles at her. continues to spin the mixer.

she opens her mouth...

wide...

the dj's eyes opened wide with disbelief.

*CHOMP!*

she ate the mixer.




there is no more music.


all is silent.


everyone looks at her.


she licks her lips.


she walks off joyfully towards the sunrise.


everyone looks at me..


fark.

No comments: